No, no motor yet. Still waiting on the rotating to get delivered to the Machine Shop. However, some progress was made to prepare for the engine’s insertion.
Still to come
- Transmission and torque converter have been freshened and waiting for the engine to get assembled.
- New braided fuel line and 00 battery cable has been run to front, and will get connected to it’s under-hood components.
- Rear bumper ready to be installed.
- Cage painted red
- Red Leather/Vinyl dye and adhesion promoter ordered, and will be applied over the previously beige/gray seats. After a top coat they’ll get installed.
- New belts will be ordered closer to go time.
- Engine should be ready to go in this time next month.
- The front body parts installed
- The car cleaned up and off to get the cage installed.
Stay tuned to this site for further updates.