- Ladder Bar
- Dana 4.34 gears
- Strange axles
- Fairly new 31×10.5w slicks
- Victory Driveshaft
- very well engineered underside
- The (2) 12 volt batteries pictured have been replace with (2) 16 volt Turbo Start Batteries
- Transmission has all of the good stuff except rollerized. Steel drum, super sprag, hardened… only 9 passes on transmission
- 8″ ATI Tree Master. 9 passes since ATI rebuilt
- Carbon Fiber Trans shield
- B&M Ratchet Shifter
- B&M Flexplate with ARP Crank and FP bolts
- TTI 2.125″-2.250″ Headers Coated
- Painless Switchbox
The Engine has less than 100 passes:
Was a 413 Max wedge. The block became too worn out for race duty, so a reconditioned 440hp block was prepared to replace. Reused the max-wedge heads, crank, rods, and bought the correct type Probe domed pistons for the cylinder size. Charlies Oil Pan. Assembled by Damon Kuhn at Diamondback Engines. I recently replaced the A&A cross ram intake and original type valve covers with a Mod Man and aftermarket valve covers to make it easier to run the valves with Harland Sharp Max Wedge Roller rockers. Car didn’t get faster or slower with it, and I can put back on if you prefer. Just takes a little longer to remove valve covers.
If you are into NSS racing, you know this car has been racing and winning since the 80s. One of the most recognized cars out there. The 35 year old lacquer paint has been crackled for 20 years, and that’s part of its personality.
Ready to race and win right now.
$22,000 firm ready to race
$14,000 firm as a roller
This is in Beasley, Texas – one town south of Rosenberg on the Southwest Freeway/I69.
There is someone at the shop M-F 8am-4pm.
I do not do the Message Service thing real well. For an answer, it is best to text me at 713-899-7704. I don’t answer calls from unknown numbers, so text your questions.
There are only a few items I’d consider trading for. www.moparstyleracing.com/forsale/wanted
If you’re a broker or a scammer, don’t waste your time.